- Make sure to enter as much relevant and useful information in the About Section of your Instagram Profile
- Choose high quality and appealing product photos
- Have a thorough description of the product accompanying the photo
- Create your own personal and memorable hashtag
- Have a convenient and safe way for the customer to pay for your product
- Constantly post on a scheduled basis
See also: Why Instagram Matters in Thailand
- Use videos, these will help explain your product and be more engaging with your customer
- Use hashtags that are relevant to your product
- Host competitions to increase customer participation
- Increase your digital awareness by using other online channels, such as Google Adwords to promote your Instagram profile
- Reply to your customers as quickly as possible
- Hire influencers to post your products and tag you on their profiles.
- Follow similar brands and relevant reporters/bloggers then like and comment on their posts
For more updates on the latest trends around the world, check out our Spunky Trends blog page.